Sunday, October 17, 2010

Disney - Day Seven 08/25/10




Rise and Shine we are heading to...


We were all very excited for this day. None of us have been to MGM...hollywood studios.

We had reservations for lunch at...


It's a lot of fun..the waiters scold you if you don't eat your veggies or have your elbows on the table. He made me spit my gum out in his hand!! eww lol



If you look in the upper left corner, you'll see a white mickey plate. That's madi's plate that the waiter put there for the wall of fame. She ate everything on her plate, she didn't want to get scolded! lol



Madi picking out her dessert in a view finder.


YUMMY!!


This was part of the Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area.


Dave and the girls LOVED the Tower of Terror! I think they went on it 3 times. I on the other hand went once...and I will never.go.again.!


Waiting in line for TToT. Trying to look calm! lol


A little Singing in the Rain



When you held the handle it actually rained!


The girls were amazed by this show.


Our dinner reservations were at the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater



We all loved this and had a blast.


The Rockin Roller Coaster was another favorite of theirs. I did it once, I'm good.


No comments:

Post a Comment